Axilis is an agile team of exceptional engineers and product designers with offices in NYC and Zagreb. We help businesses of all sizes design & build impactful software products. Our clients range from well-funded startups to large enterprises. We embrace agility and collaboration to continuously drive business results.
We are known for our friendly work atmosphere. We regularly host events, such as meetups, workshops and conventions. We also give back to the community by sharing our learnings through our blog and free workshops.
Axilis begins and ends with our team and we’re committed to building a world-class company.
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building full stack web applications — everything from back-end services to their client-side counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to build these applications as part of a high-performance design and development team. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, elegant design, and high-quality product is essential.
We expect you to
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Be willing to learn new technologies
- Be fluent in English
What we offer
- Work on challenging and interesting projects
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Great new office with a lot of comfortable space
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Macbook or a Windows laptop + 2 external displays
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to work remotely
Take the chance to amaze us with your resume. It will worth it. We’ll be in touch!