Axilis is an agile team of exceptional engineers and product designers with offices in NYC and Zagreb. We help businesses of all sizes design & build impactful software products. Our spectrum of clients ranges from funded startups to large enterprises. We embrace agility and collaboration to continuously drive business results. Deloitte recently named Axilis the 3rd fastest-growing tech company in Croatia, and the 22nd in all of Central Europe.
We are well known for our friendly work atmosphere and hosting of numerous events, such as meetups, hackathons, and conventions. We also give back to the community by sharing our learnings through our blog and free workshops.
Axilis begins and ends with our team, and we’re committed to building a world-class company.
We are looking for a person who loves sketching, wireframing, communicating and presenting solutions to the client, designing interfaces, icons, polishing pixels, etc. In short, someone who would define him/herself as a visual problem solver. Do you feel like one?
We are looking to hire a junior UI designer creating creative UI designs for both desktop and mobile platforms. It is a full-time job, but we have no problem if you want to work part-time. Students are more than welcome.
P.S. Passion for UI design, creativity, eye for detail and readiness to learn are a must.
We expect you to
- Have minimum 1 year of experience in UI design
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch or Adobe Illustrator skills
- Designing pixel-perfect responsive layouts for desktop, mobile, tablet
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of UI principles
- Collaborate with Senior Designers to ensure designs are consistent with client expectations and overall project goals
- Manage, prioritize and execute multiple projects at once under tight deadlines
- The eye to create and analyze consistent visual language
- Be willing to learn new technologies
- Be fluent in English
- Have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
What we offer
- Work on challenging and interesting projects
- Experience with the latest technologies and tools
- Great new office with a lot of comfortable space
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
- MacBook or Windows laptop + 2 external displays
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to work remotely
- Loads of the finest coffee in the city
Take the chance to amaze us with what you have done and send us your portfolio or links to your website. The resume is not necessary. We’ll be in touch!