What it's like working with us?
- Your team consists of a product owner, some developers, a designer (optional), and yourself. Here's a typical recap of the two weeks worth of work: Sprint planning meeting was held, tasks were assigned, and work has begun.
- You might have attended daily meetings every other day to hear about what everybody is up to.
- Jira has helped you to track task states, and you have verified some of them based on the test strategy you formed with your team. When you weren't verifying Jira tasks, you were developing internal test tools and automatization frameworks.
- Few times a week there was a sync meeting with the team to resolve any immediate blockers with the help of the product owner.
- During these two weeks, a refinement meeting was held, you voiced your opinion over epics and tasks in the backlog, and as a team, you have tried to figure out if there were any ambiguities still.
- You wrote a couple of BDD scenarios to be on par with the requirements you just refined.
- Releases were scheduled, so you performed regression testing and reported your findings.
- You assessed the quality within your team and documented it.
- At the end of a two-week period, a review & retrospective meeting was arranged to figure out what was good or bad in the last sprint.
- You improved certain things based on the findings of the last one.
What you'll be doing?
- Preventing bugs from reaching production.
- Collaborate with your team to develop test plans, understand risk-based testing, and establish quality goals
- Collaborate with your team to develop test plans, understand risk-based testing and prioritize the type of work to maximize efficiency
- Establish quality goals and provide an independent assessment of the state of quality
- Identify, design or propose, and support deliver technical solutions (frameworks, tests, tools) increasing test effectiveness and coverage, while reducing the cost of test execution
- Implement metrics, analyze test data and results to identify patterns, report on risk status to development partners, and influence software quality overall
- Share insights, solutions, and best practices with other engineers
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Worked at least 3 years as a Tester, QA Engineer, Software Engineer or had a similar role with a focus on quality
- Has some experience in the architecture and creation of automation frameworks, test harnesses, and/or QA focused tools
- Is proactive and devoted to growing your professional skills
- Can demonstrate the collaborative spirit and excellent communication skill
- Familiar with BDD
- ISTQB Certifications
We are a team of exceptional engineers and product designers, that are experts at building real-time, scalable, high-performance data solutions, with emphasis on the betting industry. We took over a high performing culture of the company founded in 2011. Now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!
You can expect
We want you to be happy. One of the ways we can do that is to make sure that you get rewarded for your achievements and get a fair compensation package for your skills and what you bring to the table.
It's important to take care of yourself. That's why we'll always encourage you to take a vacation and use your free days to hang out with friends & family, and not work overtime. There should always be a balance. This goes for students too.
Work whenever & wherever it suits you and tailor your way of working to your schedule. You have freedom. As simple as that.
Always striving to go to the next level without impacting the quality of our work means that we are constantly questioning our methods and adopting new practices. Leadership coaching, Masterclasses, Udemy Business account... are just some of the professional growth opportunities we offer our employees.
Conferences, books, courses, lectures.. you name it. Every employee receives an educational budget. So go on, try out new things and discover new technologies and we'll be there to support you along the way.
We love to share knowledge. So, if you heard about a great book and would love to read it or have a book that is a must-read for your teammates you let us know and we'll add it to our office book corner so anyone can access it.
Besides regular health checks and 100% covered sick leave, we have your back for other (unexpected) medical expenses.
Focus on getting better and let us take care of the rest.
Healthy body, healthy mind, right? Stay fit with an activity of your choosing.
Nothing can bring you closer to your teammates than out-of-work socializing. That's why every team gets a budget to spend on activities of their choosing. Is it going to be karting or steak fine dining? Maybe a trampoline? Either way, it will include at least one glass of Pelin.