We're looking for someone who is experienced with:
- OSI model, especially the first four layers
- TCP/IP stack and other commonly used protocols (ICMP, GRE, etc.)
- Linux/UNIX based systems
- Commonly used routing protocols (OSPF and BGP)
- Standard VPN protocols (IPSec, OVPN, L2TP, SSL VPN, etc.)
- Deployment and configuration of the appliances on time, based on project requirements
- Maintenance and providing SLA for all types of environments
- Networking technologies such as MikroTik, CISCO, Fortinet, and others
And to have:
- Understanding and experience in working with large networks
- Ability to design network architecture and propose the right appliances to be used in production or other types of environments
- CS or related degree
- Fluency in English due to daily communication with an international team
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Bonus points for:
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience in working with virtualized environments (VMware, vCloud Directory)
- Ability to read, write and understand Python scripts
What you'll be doing:
- Be responsible for architectural planning and constructing the networks to ensure their optimization and proper functioning
- Maintain and improve network security and infrastructure
- Deliver high-quality network infrastructure to sustain the online and on-site information technology activities of end-users
- Deploy new environments based on product specifications or upgrades of existing ones
- Communicate and cooperate with System Administrators and Development teams on a daily basis.
We are a team of exceptional engineers and product designers, that are experts at building real-time, scalable, high-performance data solutions, with emphasis on the betting industry. We took over a high performing culture of the company founded in 2011. Now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!
You can expect
We want you to be happy. One of the ways we can do that is to make sure that you get rewarded for your achievements and get a fair compensation package for your skills and what you bring to the table.
It's important to take care of yourself. That's why we'll always encourage you to take a vacation and use your free days to hang out with friends & family, and not work overtime. There should always be a balance. This goes for students too.
Work whenever & wherever it suits you and tailor your way of working to your schedule. You have freedom. As simple as that.
Always striving to go to the next level without impacting the quality of our work means that we are constantly questioning our methods and adopting new practices. Leadership coaching, Masterclasses, Udemy Business account... are just some of the professional growth opportunities we offer our employees.
Conferences, books, courses, lectures.. you name it. Every employee receives an educational budget. So go on, try out new things and discover new technologies and we'll be there to support you along the way.
We love to share knowledge. So, if you heard about a great book and would love to read it or have a book that is a must-read for your teammates you let us know and we'll add it to our office book corner so anyone can access it.
Besides regular health checks and 100% covered sick leave, we have your back for other (unexpected) medical expenses.
Focus on getting better and let us take care of the rest.
Healthy body, healthy mind, right? Stay fit with an activity of your choosing.
Nothing can bring you closer to your teammates than out-of-work socializing. That's why every team gets a budget to spend on activities of their choosing. Is it going to be karting or steak fine dining? Maybe a trampoline? Either way, it will include at least one glass of Pelin.