We're looking for someone who:
- Has an understanding of the users and their goals
- Shares the enthusiasm for solving problems and providing a strong user experience
- Is detail-oriented and passionate about their craft
- Seeks to identify, understand and empathize with all user groups
- Is a self-starter, able to work with minimal support
- Cares as much about how things work as to how they look and feel
- Knows a way around Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch... or similar design creation and collaboration tools
- Supports the design decisions with reasonable arguments
- Adopts the best tools and collaborative workflows
- Enjoys teamwork and learning
- Speaks and writes English fluently
You get extra points for:
- Extensive proven experience in UI/UX design
- Advanced knowledge of the betting industries
- Understanding basic concepts and restraints of HTML/CSS implementation
- Experience doing animation and/or illustration
- Experience designing user interfaces for products that are used internationally in multiple languages.
- Experience with working in remote teams
What you'll be doing:
- Be responsible for creating innovative and highly effective ways to create & manage the extensive product modules that our software provides
- Design the UI for our internal end-users, including a detailed single event view and also a streamlined view that can handle up to 150+ concurrent events
- Working closely with the development team and product owners to ensure a consistent approach across the product set
- Test and compare the effectiveness of your solutions both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Employ rapid iterations on a variety of ideas using wireframes, sketches, and interactive prototypes
- Create a new core navigation system that incorporates all existing product parts
- Collaborate with an international team and contribute to the heart of the new product functioning
We are a team of exceptional engineers and product designers, that are experts at building real-time, scalable, high-performance data solutions, with emphasis on the betting industry. We took over a high performing culture of the company founded in 2011. Now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!
You can expect
We want you to be happy. One of the ways we can do that is to make sure that you get rewarded for your achievements and get a fair compensation package for your skills and what you bring to the table.
It's important to take care of yourself. That's why we'll always encourage you to take a vacation and use your free days to hang out with friends & family, and not work overtime. There should always be a balance. This goes for students too.
Work whenever & wherever it suits you and tailor your way of working to your schedule. You have freedom. As simple as that.
Always striving to go to the next level without impacting the quality of our work means that we are constantly questioning our methods and adopting new practices. Leadership coaching, Masterclasses, Udemy Business account... are just some of the professional growth opportunities we offer our employees.
Conferences, books, courses, lectures.. you name it. Every employee receives an educational budget. So go on, try out new things and discover new technologies and we'll be there to support you along the way.
We love to share knowledge. So, if you heard about a great book and would love to read it or have a book that is a must-read for your teammates you let us know and we'll add it to our office book corner so anyone can access it.
Besides regular health checks and 100% covered sick leave, we have your back for other (unexpected) medical expenses.
Focus on getting better and let us take care of the rest.
Healthy body, healthy mind, right? Stay fit with an activity of your choosing.
Nothing can bring you closer to your teammates than out-of-work socializing. That's why every team gets a budget to spend on activities of their choosing. Is it going to be karting or steak fine dining? Maybe a trampoline? Either way, it will include at least one glass of Pelin.