We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience in production-level software development
- Has some knowledge of application-external infrastructure (eg. databases, message queues)
- Can evaluate system health through monitoring
- Is able to reason about different components of a large scale distributed system and their dependencies
- Has a CS or related degree
Bonus points if you are:
- Are experienced with cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.
- Are familiar with DevOps methodologies
- Know your way around CI/CD processes, toolsets, and version control software like Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab, GitHub
- Have used DBs such as PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, CockroachDB
- Are familiar with Kafka-based microservices architecture
What you'll be doing:
- Configure most of the core technologies we use such as Kafka, Kubernetes, CockroachDB, Redis, etc.
- Optimize and configure Kafka infrastructure
- Set up and improve monitoring and tracing infrastructure
- Scale and optimize logging infrastructure
- Improve CI/CD pipeline
- Implement new libraries and drive their usage adoption among product teams
- Manage VPN access for development environments
- Prototype new technologies or architectures
We are a team of exceptional engineers and product designers, that are experts at building real-time, scalable, high-performance data solutions, with emphasis on the betting industry. We took over a high performing culture of the company founded in 2011. Now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!
You can expect
We want you to be happy. One of the ways we can do that is to make sure that you get rewarded for your achievements and get a fair compensation package for your skills and what you bring to the table.
It's important to take care of yourself. That's why we'll always encourage you to take a vacation and use your free days to hang out with friends & family, and not work overtime. There should always be a balance. This goes for students too.
Work whenever & wherever it suits you and tailor your way of working to your schedule. You have freedom. As simple as that.
Always striving to go to the next level without impacting the quality of our work means that we are constantly questioning our methods and adopting new practices. Leadership coaching, Masterclasses, Udemy Business account... are just some of the professional growth opportunities we offer our employees.
Conferences, books, courses, lectures.. you name it. Every employee receives an educational budget. So go on, try out new things and discover new technologies and we'll be there to support you along the way.
We love to share knowledge. So, if you heard about a great book and would love to read it or have a book that is a must-read for your teammates you let us know and we'll add it to our office book corner so anyone can access it.
Besides regular health checks and 100% covered sick leave, we have your back for other (unexpected) medical expenses.
Focus on getting better and let us take care of the rest.
Healthy body, healthy mind, right? Stay fit with an activity of your choosing.
Nothing can bring you closer to your teammates than out-of-work socializing. That's why every team gets a budget to spend on activities of their choosing. Is it going to be karting or steak fine dining? Maybe a trampoline? Either way, it will include at least one glass of Pelin.